- If you’ve mentored a youth through our program in the past, you know more than anyone, the benefits of being a mentor…Pass it On!
- If you’re a youth alumni that enjoyed the friendship, excitement, and adventures of spending time with a caring adult, you know the rewards of having a mentor…Pass it On!
- If you’re a supporter of Bolder Options, you know how passionate we are about making sure every youth that enrolls with us finds their voice, their value, and the joy of having a good friend…Pass it On!
So the “Pass it On” Challenge to our current and past mentors,
alumni youth, and proud supporters is this…
- Get a stack of (5) Pass it On! Mentor Recruitment Cards from us
- Reach out to (5) friends, share the Bolder experience with them, and ask them to join our cause by becoming a youth mentor!
- Say to them, “You’re a good friend, and I believe YOU have what it takes to be a positive influence in a young person’s life.”
- Each Pass it On! card has the simple tasks of being a Bolder Options youth mentor printed on the back.
SIGNING UP TO BECOME A MENTOR IS EVEN EASIER!
Go to www.bolderoptions.org/volunteer/mentor and fill out the online application. Questions? Twin Cities Call Rob Lyons at 612-677-2645 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or for Rochester call Grace Pesch at 507-218-5400 or email email@example.com